I love it when people "get it" and they are inspired.
I love seeing the "AHA Moment" on the faces of authors that we coach. That's pure joy to me.
Here is an email from an author who just had their very first contact with us via our PR Power Pack mp3 and ebook. Her take away from that FREE Pam Perry PR Power Pack:
- BLOGGING IS IMPORTANT!!!
- Information is utterly important.
- Confess our goals and dreams to help make them a reality
- Preparation is necessary.
- Believe for the best no matter what it looks like and don't allow anyone to stand in my way
- Allow your community to be a source.
- People are an important key in reaching my goal of being successful in what is going on.
- Be about our Father’s business
- Form relationships; don't just collect friends and never talk to them. Show that you care.
- Be my brother’s keeper and then sit back and watch GOD BLESS!!!
- Get a blogtalkradios show for your publicity, marketing and promotions for that particular book/ministry etc.
- We are not in competition with each other. (I always tell people that if others imitate you that's flattery, if they "hate on" you - they're are scared of all that YOU WILL will become)
- Conduct seminars and conferences with other authors.
- Encourage one another.
- Offer to sell someone else’s book
- Help promote other authors.
- Help keep your local book stores open by driving business their way
- Partnering is important
- Learn web 2.0 things and many different forms of blogging
- Get an accountability partner [coach] who is motivated and won't fear being bluntly honest about what I can be doing better.
- I've got to get the book Synergy Energy
Q.What did you like about the audio?
A.I really enjoyed the audio, your honesty on us walking in excellence and if we can't do something in a great way then just wait until we have the money and do it then. I'm realizing that I will spend more money if I just rush into something. Be diligent etc You shared so much in the audio and it was really encouraging. It really was.
Q. How was it helpful to you?
A.The Ebook was motivating and it was very informative as well. I LEARNED A LOT PAM!!!
Q. What other information do I need to be a success with my book publicity?
A. Trustworthy people, Great information.
Thank you Pam Perry for all that you doAuthor, Mattia Bolton.
GET "HANDS ON" & CUSTOM SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING WITH PAM PERRY
SEE VIDEO INTERVIEW OF PAM PERRY | Click Here!
Visit our PR PRO SHOP for tools and tips!
Blast from the PAST - This is from 2008. We are proud of all our authors!!!