I found DeLores on Facebook. Love her spirit. I personally believe that these tips are needed if you are going to be serious about marketing, promoting and branding yourself. Take heed and succeed!
by DeLores Pressley, guest blogger for Ministry Marketing Solutions
1. Don't wait for tomorrow to start living today. Stop putting your life on hold waiting to be something that you are not. We spend precious time yearning and hoping instead of embracing and enjoying. Start living life to its fullest, right now.
2. Treat yourself with respect and kindness. Allow yourself to make mistakes. It was once quoted "If you want to be respected by others, then the great thing is to respect yourself."
3. Believe in yourself. You must believe in order to receive. Give yourself praise. Don't wait to hear it from someone else. Self praise is an excellent motivator.
4. Visualize yourself as a success. There is validity to self-fulfilling prophecy. Whatever we accept about ourselves, we eventually become. Challenge yourself to be a success.
5. Take time out of everyday (at least 30 minutes) for self-development. Read great books or listen to great motivational tapes. You can attend seminars, surf the internet for valuable information and do something everyday that will help you become a better person.
6. Commit yourself to happiness. It is your choice to be happy. Happy people are easily motivated.
7. Dream big - realize your power within. If you can conceive the thought in your mind, and believe it in your heart, then you can achieve it in your life. Never give up on your dreams, if you do, you are giving up on part of yourself.
8. Use positive affirmations. An affirmation is something that you declare, or accept. Affirmations can be positive or negative. Discard any negative affirmations. Always affirm in the present. It only takes 21 days for something to be a habit.
9. Discover your unique purpose. Finding one's purpose or calling can be simply defined as doing something that gives you the greatest pleasure.
10. Do something special for a VIP (Very Important Person). That VIP is you. Always treat yourself special and you will have a special motivated life.
DeLores Pressley is a leading confidence and attitude expert. She is an international speaker, author and life coach. She carries her message of success while helping people release their inborn potential. She has gained national media attention including OPRAH. Contact DeLores at 330 649-9809 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.bornsuccessful.com.
See www.PamPerryPRCoach.com too and www.ChocolatePagesNetwork.com!