extremely good at getting publicity.
The media loves them and they're regularly on
radio/TV shows and written-up in print publications.
They not only know how to get a ton of free coverage,
but also how to profit from the coverage in the form
of increased sales, name recognition, speaking
engagements and more.
To discover how these "publicity superstars" do it
and how you too can use their strategies, join my PR pal
Steve Harrison this Thursday, March 18th for a
FREE webinar (or teleseminar if you prefer):
Here's just some of what you'll learn on Thursday:
* Advice from a former NBC producer who booked guests
for the Today Show and Dateline NBC on how to become a
regular guest on national TV and/or even get offered
your own show (think Dr. Phil).
* How to brand yourself for the media in a way that
celebrates your uniqueness while also separating you
from all the other experts in your field.
* Three things Donald Trump does to speak in compelling
* How Jennifer became a regularly-featured lifestyle
expert on Fox News Channel and the Early Show as well
as scoring coverage in hundreds of print media outlets
including O the Oprah Magazine, Redbook, US Weekly,
Success and Entrepreneur.
* Why most authors and experts fail to make the leap
from just getting local publicity to scoring big-time
national media coverage.
* Why your credentials don't matter as much as you
might think, but what DOES matter when the media is
deciding whether or not to feature you.
* "The Book Plus Strategy" and how an unknown self-
published author used it to become a regular on radio,
making a six-figure income doing phone interviews.
* The hook that helped a nutritionist score so much
media coverage it generated over $60 million in sales
of his books and information products.
Again, to register for Thursday's webinar/teleseminar:
I look forward to seeing you on more radio/TV shows
and reading about you in print publications!
To your success!
Pam Perry, PR Coach
Free twitter training videos:
See www.PamPerryPRCoach.com too and join www.ChocolatePagesNetwork.com!