Ok, Come on folks. Let's quit sending "drinks, angels and pillows" on Facebook and let's get down to business. Think of this, everywhere you keystroke - you are branding yourself. Get your blog going, get some business going and get your brand right! What does Google say about you?
With that thought, read this:
The continuous growth of Facebook makes its use a must for all marketers, professionals and companies. Recently more and more businesses have understood the need to create an online presence on relevant social networks and have begun including Facebook Fan Pages in their social media strategy. According to statistics released by Facebook, 10 million people become fans of a page every day.
The relevance of a Facebook Fan Page is recognised by Google also. Typing 'Facebook for Business' in Google brings 600 million results. Facebook provides an exceptional opportunity for visibility, Google indexing, live search ability, and fan engagement.
However, creating a Fan Page and having hundreds of fans should not be the ultimate goal of a business, but merely the beginning. Once you add fans, you need to design a social media strategy to keep people engaged to your Fan Page. Most businesses find it very challenging to do so at the moment.
We have compiled a list of solutions to keep your Facebook fans engaged:
1. Brand new! (Use announcements of new product releases, important upgrades as to increase conversation with your Facebook Fans.)
2. Promo! (We all love discounts, special offers and freebies. There is nothing that gets us more.)
3. Show that you care! (Get your business involved in charity work, supporting causes that make the world a better place, eco-friendly projects.)
4. Network with other platforms! (Create a network of other platforms, working in conjunction to drive visitors to your Facebook fan page. Include your Twitter followers and activity into your Fan page engagement.)
5. Create a resource! (Use to offer information pertinent to your audience. Use information as added value to have consumers create a connection with the brand.) See http://www.brandingsuperstar.com/
6. Include relevant content! (Use auto posting features to insert your blog in your Fan Page. E.g. Posterous.)
7. Share quality and relevant content, on a daily basis!
8. Mix up the type of posts! (links, text, photos, video, events)
9. Incite comments using the Discussions tab!
10. Respond to all your fans!
We hope you will find these useful in improving your company's engagement on Facebook! Please share with us your experience and opinion on how to engage Facebook Fans! [comment on the blog or facebook page]
SysComm International provides focused Internet marketing services including fully managed and highly successful Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing, Facebook, Facebook for Business, Google, Google Indexing, Live Search Ability, Posterous, Social Media Strategy.
FREE Facebook marketing training: http://bit.ly/facebookbuzzbuilding
Want personal one-on-one training? Or have it all done for you?
too and join http://www.chocolatepagesnetwork.com/ if you are an author.
See http://www.nationalblackbookfestival.com/ too! Become fan!