One of the most effective ways of advertising your company/book/ministry is through publicity. You can get publicity without spending a single penny. All you need is a coach to get you going in the RIGHT direction and give you the right contacts!
Below are a few tips on how you can get free publicity that will give your book, ministry or business more exposure and recognition:
1) Get in touch with the press. What better way to get publicity is to be constantly in touch with the press? Make submitting press releases a part of your marketing plan. Most newspaper reporters won't meet with every single would-be author or business owner that want to meet with them. You can also volunteer to become one of their business columnist or article contributor. Another effective tool you can use is a press release. You can also use it for free because usually, other webmasters or bloggers are more than willing to include them in their sites to add content.
2) Volunteer as a guest speaker. Being part of public seminars or organization meetings can give you the publicity you want. You can volunteer to give a speech and let them know some ideas. Remember, don't make a speech that always talks about you and your business or book! Your speech should be informative!
3) Distribute newsletters for free. Distributing newsletters online needs a very small budget but provides a lot of "bang" for your buck! Use aweber to do it! Newsletters help build a connection to your reader, it's a small step to go from subscriber to customer - and EASY with AWEBER!
4) Offer an interview (online or offline). Press people would be delighted if you can inform them that you are willing to do an interview with them whenever their topic is something you know very well. Approach reporters, bloggers, podcasters and editors and tell them that they can contact you anytime.
5) Send a "letter to the editor". Read the newspaper daily. Not only do you stay on top of your industries news & events, but you can also express your opinion in a letter to the editor. Remember to always be professional in expressing your comments. Use polite words even if you disagree with the article.
6) Offer to teach in a class. Being visible is very important. You can volunteer to teach a class either at a school, church or an organization on your subject. When people see you often, they will begin to see you as the expert on that particular subject. People love to do business with "expert."
7) Write articles and distribute them on the web. Article directories are very popular sites for people who are looking for information on a subject or bloggers looking for more content. Make sure you always include an "about the author" resource box with a link back to your website or blog!
More PR tips on HOW to do this: http://www.pamperryonlinepr.com
Click Here! Visit our website