Blogging While Brown was created in response to widespread dissatisfaction with the amount of diversity in some of the largest blogging conferences.
A critical mass of Bloggers of Color has yet to attend these established conferences, however the initial response from Bloggers of Color to the idea of holding their own conference has been overwhelmingly enthusiastic.
Bloggers of Color are excited about a conference, for, by and about them and look forward to moving beyond the single panel or discussion focusing on diversity that are typically featured at some of the larger blogging conferences.
DIRECTIONS: Vote "thumbs up" at http://www.bloggingwhilebrown.com/vote-traditional-pr-method/#
SESSION TITLE: Infusing Traditional PR Methods with Social Media
ORGANIZERS: Pam Perry and Karen Taylor Bass
PRESENTATION TYPE: Workshop
PROGRAMMING TRACK: The Business of Blogging
|Pam Perry and Karen Taylor Bass, PR Pros|
DESCRIPTION: Stand Out, Get Noticed, Get More Business using Social Media to brand and get publicity that will make you a BRANDING SUPERSTAR!
|Karen and Pam doing the PR Bailout workshop|
* Infuse your traditional PR methods with new social media tools
* Create PR campaigns that will extend your reach and coverage
* Raise your online visibility and drive website traffic
QUESTIONS THIS SESSION WILL ANSWER
1. How to increase friends, fans and followers in social media and get qualified leads (list building tactics) for successful email marketing campaigns
2. How to create a better blog that will increased natural search ranking (showing up in Google) and use article marketing to double your exposure
To learn more about Pam Perry and Karen Taylor Bass please visit:
Please VOTE FOR OUR SESSION:
Thank you! See you in LA!
Blogging While Brown Program Book Scribd