Monday, June 30, 2008

PR Boot Camp Success Stories & Photos!!!

Success at PR Boot Camp! See photos from Flickr here...click and see (video to come too!) Flickr: pamperry1's Photostream

Dear Pam:



Thank you for delivering such empowering and inspirational information yesterday at the PR Boot Camp: Branding, Blogging, Podcasting & Social Networking. I truly feel as though you and your team made me a PR/media professional in only one afternoon. You also added tons of value with all of your handouts, tip cards, website recommendations, book recommendations, numbered lists and emails.

In addition to that, I made some great contacts that I believe will help me to further my career in the world of marketing, PR and media and take our women’s ministry to the next level.



Many happy returns on your giving!



Fabulously yours,



Bridgette Marsha Robinson

Women of Virtue

Marketing Coordinator

wov@bellnet.ca

Extraordinary Women Serving An Extraordinary God

----

Hi Pamela:
Thanks for a very productive and invigorating Sunday at the Farmington Hills library. My marketing plan will be forthcoming.

Sincerely,
Tracie Hightower
www.kemetdigital.tv

------
Pam,

Thank you so much! As I told you today, this boot camp was very informative and I learned quite a bit. Thanks again for sharing the info. I will definitely be on the call and provide my PR Social Networking plan!

Jillian Blackwell
Urban Gospel Promo